Saturday, June 16, 2012

ASCO recap

The ASCO conference wrapped up this week. I did blog about it a week or so ago and now Cure Magazine has a special issue out on the latest from it. Its full of advances which is exciting to read. You should go read them yourself ifyou are interested but basically I can sum it up as 'Progress' with a capital P.

Yes there is a lot of research going on out there (because we need lots of research studies) and sometimes it seems like advances are announced but nothing really changes because 'more research is needed' or whatever reason. I think when you see a lot of research together, its different. The impact is much more significant. We need that.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...