Monday, January 6, 2014

Back to Reality Monday

Its back to reality Monday around here. We had to set the alarm clock - just say we get up early and move slowly.

I haven't been to work since Christmas Eve. I meant to go in last Thursday and Friday but a tiny snowstorm prevented that. The last two weeks have been a whirlwind of holidays, house guests, cooking, chaos, movies, sleeping late, and not a single doctor appointment.

Back to reality starts this morning. I work Monday through Thursday this week for as late as I can, which might be 3pm. I have problems with a full work day and four days in a row is a stretch for me. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment - what fun. I hope to make it to the gym three times this week. I also have to go for blood work at some point in the next few days.

Normal life returns. No more sleeping late, darn. We even got the cat to trained to request breakfast at 8am instead of 5am.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...