Monday, January 27, 2014

It was a huge mistake


I have no idea what took over my brain/body yesterday. Before 10am had done the following:
  • Reorganized the linen closet - removed everything, refolded it and put it back in an organized fashion.
  • Cleaned and refilled spice bottles 
  • Reorganized the pantry and got rid of some really expired food.
I don't know what I was thinking. I had no plans to do any of this. But then my fingers started inching as I was looking for towels and I couldn't find the ones I wanted. So I had pull everything out and refold and sort everything. I even got my husband to put everything back on the top shelf the way I wanted it.

Then I went down to the kitchen and made some cookies. While they were cooking, I cleaned up my mess and then put some spices back and realized the jars were sticky and needed refilling....

And I went to put ingredients back in the pantry and.... well you get it by now.

My husband needed a new pair of shoes. I suggested DSW and looked online to make sure they had the right shoes for him. He said I didn't need to go with him - I said 'Seriously? You thought I would pass up an opportunity to go shoe shopping?' He got what he wanted and I got a nice pair of Merrell sandals for next summer from the clearance rack.

Later in the day I paid the price with a sore back from standing and doing too many things. Crap. I took a tramadol and hung out on the couch for a few hours.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...