Monday, January 13, 2014

Its Monday morning

I have to go to work. I have nothing interesting to blog about. I did have a nice weekend. Yesterday my husband and I went off for the day to walk on the beach and out for lunch. Saturday I went to the gym and got together with friends. Not the most exciting but enjoyable.

This week my goal is to not get over tired as I try to catch up from missing so much work at the holidays and make a dent in the huge pile on my desk. Last week I worked four days and was exhausted by the end of the week. This week I won't work as long a day each day - maybe 5.5 hours instead of 7. My normal work day is 6.

You may think I am a wimp but if I work too many days or too many hours, I end up exhausted. I'm such a healthy person.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...