Monday, March 20, 2017

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

I always hated that question: what do you want to be when you grow up? Or, the job interview variation, where do you see yourself in five years?

I admit to asking it of potential candidates when interviewing them to find a new employee. I did ask it, not because I cared what they wanted to be or where they saw themselves, because I wanted to see how they responded when put on the spot.

I digress. I finally have an answer to what I want to be when I grow up. I admit it may have taken me a bit. But now I know.

I want to be healthy.

That's it. Is that too much to ask? I don't see it as being unreasonable. I think its a great goal. To be healthy.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...