Sunday, June 11, 2017

Its Complicated

Personally, I do not consider myself to be a complicated person. However, alas, my health is very complicated. Yes. I am the kind of patient that forces doctors to consult with other doctors on my health before they see me or offer treatment options. They come to me with big sighs and long and repeated looks at my charts.

Nothing is simple for me.  I am ineligible for clinical trials because my health is too complicated so I am always kicked off the list. Medications are complicated. I am allergic to lots of things or they might interact with all my other medications.

If I go to physical therapy for anything, I can never do the standard exercises because they make my back, knee, hip, or something hurt.

I wish I was not complicated. I would be happy being very simple.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...