Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Disemination of misinformation

Boy, was I wrong about the MUGA scan. First of all, it took 2 hours from when I arrived. Most of the time was waiting around. After waiting half an hour, they took 3 cc's of blood, added an isotope which took another half hour or so, stuck it back in me. Then they took three pictures that took seven minutes each. I got there at 12 and left at 2.

I was wrong about: how long it took and the stress test part. I was right that I really couldn't read HP while taking the test but did when waiting.

Also, I have clean teeth and didn't need a filling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im not signed up here, surprised they are taking a comment from me. I hope this makes it to you. Found your blog months ago, decided to savor it and start reading it when i got discouraged. I love it! Keep it up. Started reading this from the very beginning in 2007. The best to you!

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...