Friday, July 6, 2007

Surgery went fine

I am home. The surgery went fine. Darvocet is a wonderful thing. I am tired, sore, achy, and otherwise okay. Nothing like a good night's sleep at the hospital. I slept from 830-930 and the pain meds wore off so I woke up. Vitals check around midnight and then I slept from 1230-3 when the night nurse came in to check on me. Then at 430 they came to check my vitals again. Then at 6 am about 10 residents showed up to check on me. I need a nap.

We will have results of the pathology reports on the 16th so no news until then. I also have this stupid drain which has to be emptied twice a day, by a visiting nurse at first, for the entire time! No driving, etc while I have it in as well. Just lots of naps with the cat.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...