Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Medical research - not from industry

I think the business side of the research industry is chicken. They are letting academia take the risks in coming up with medical breakthroughs...

So the real gap is between the promising research and the actual technologies, drugs or medical devices. We can't look to industry to find new breakthroughs but to academia and the institutes which bridge this gap. Yes I realize they are a long way from a proven treatment but they show the promise for the future.

Maybe industry is just chicken to spend the money in research that might never lead to a money making venture. I'll put my hopes into academia and gap bridging research.

1 comment:

best online pharmacy in USA said...

What you feel inside reflects on your face. So be happy and positive all the time.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...