Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Teen Idol

Here is my teen idol. His name is Jack. He is fifteen (15). And he invited a simple test that will detect pancreatic cancer early on. It may also be used to detect other cancers such as ovarian and lung cancers. All these cancers have one thing in common - they are hard to detect early enough to be treatable.

I first read about him on Opposing Views. I thought it was too good to be true but he is the lead story on Smithsonian.com. We need more Jacks. We need more blood tests to detect more ailments. Especially ones that are 90% accurate like his test is.

1 comment:

Online pharmacy said...

Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...