Monday, January 7, 2013

No pain, no gain.

I end up in pain all the time these days whether I do anything or just sit around. My theory on this is if I am going to end up in pain, I might as well have fun doing so. It is January. It is Boston. It is winter. So yesterday we went to the beach.
Why not?
It was low tide.

 It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining once it stopped snowing.
This might even be part of a ship wreck from the early 1900's.
 
There was snow on the beach and some ice.
And I made a snow angel.
Then we went out for (very healthy) fried clams while my next Tramadol kicked in to relieve the pain. I had fun while I was in pain.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hurray for fun!! Hurray for healthy fried clams!! :-)

XOXOXO

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...