I am not showing your actual links because that would mean finding the disgusting things again and going through it all so you will have to suffer with my descriptions.
- I found a picture of a woman with uncontrolled lymphedema in her arm. On one side she looked light a normal slight build, slender woman. On the other, her arm looked like it belonged to someone weighing about 400 lbs.
- Then I found some pictures of what rheumatoid can do to one's feet since my feet really hurt recently. They showed all these x-rays of feet wit plates in them, turned up toes, collapsed arches, etc.
- Then I found pictures of flesh eaten through to bone by rheumatoid.
- Then I found articles on the latest conflicting research on breast cancer screening and its value for older women.
- Then I found a comment page on people coping with fibromyalgia
- Then I found a list of sayings by people on 'you know when you have rheumatoid...' and realized I could agree with all of them.
- And more.