I am cranky. Here are the reasons that I can remember that I wrote for being cranky:
- Not enough sleep. I get a lot of sleep but then alarm clocks, pets, and other annoyances wake me up.
- I get tired very easily and have had to limit my schedule and some people really annoy me in that they do not understand why I am not jumping up and down to go out and be social and to work on weekends like I used to be able.
- I have an appointment with my rheumatologist to discuss progress/prognosis/treatment options etc. Maybe stressful
- I may be a little over scheduled but not as bad as previously.
- I have an upcoming ultrasound that will not be discussed until I am damn well ready to - so don't even think of asking me about it. It could be stressful.
- It is freezing cold out and I need to go to work asap - but am rewriting my blog in a less than witty fashion because of my severe lack of computer skills.
- And I am really annoyed at all the liars out there these days - Lance Armstrong, the foot ball player with the 'dying' girl friend who never existed, politicians, and other fools.