Saturday, March 30, 2013

One of those blog posts

This is my third try to write a blog post this morning. The first one was on quality of life post cancer treatment. The second one was on the s-word. The third one is on my day because I am not inspired to write about the first two.

Today is one of those days with a thousand things to do at home and around the house. My husband has a bigger list than me because I can't do all the things that need to be done. I am doing the laundry so I get points for that. And I will clean the kitchen in a bit so don't think I am lazy.

Last night we went out to dinner and got our desserts to go so we could eat it tonight. Well, I got on the phone with a friend and ended up eating my share of both desserts so I am feeling a little full this morning. I did eat some fruit and a yogurt but will find something more later on.

My back hates me again/still today. I take pain pills and suck it up. I could be cranky. But I'll skip that part for now.

Face it, I live a boring life and have no inspiration today at all..

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...