Thursday, July 12, 2007

Good drain news

Yes it is possible to have good drain news when the words are - come in tomorrow and we can take it out. The surgeon's office called today to see how I was doing and asked how the much fluid the drain was draining. They said if it stays at the same low level, call in the morning and ask to have them fit me in to take it out tomorrow! Happy, happy news! I can't wait. You can be damn sure that the fluid level isn't going to rise between now and then.

PS I must add that if we are off to Lahey again, there will probably (no, most definitely) be more OMWAH sightings. I will post a report.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...