Thursday, July 19, 2007

Its hard to keep up!

I receive a lot of cards, emails, and phone calls. It is to the point that I don't get back to everyone. I'm sorry but I cant. I really don't have the time and energy. I know you mean well. I am the cad who doesn't reply. I do appreciate hearing from everyone but please realize that it still isn't easy to talk about and I really don't want to rehash it over and over again on the phone. Email is easier as is communicating here through my blog but even so I can't always respond to all the emails. So here is a big thank you to all of you and if I don't get back to you, can you please pretend I did? Just sign me the rude one. (Its really not you, its me. That is unless you want to think its you, in which case feel free. )

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...