Friday, March 4, 2011

Call me confused - again


This is a video of my knee surgeon who fixed up my knee a few years back talking about tennis elbow and golfers elbow. He says rest and therapy and then possibly cortisone and if its six months or a year later, then surgery. I am confused. WAAHHH! Didn't we learn yesterday that eccentric exercise is better to heal these injuries?

When I saw him in about 2001, his specialty was knees. Apparently he is all sports medicine now. I may have to give him a call in a few months if this is still a problem. My knee barely has any scars but I don't think I'll let him repair my ACL that wasn't fixed ten years ago. Thats big time surgery that I am not ready for.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...