Saturday, August 27, 2011

One of those days


This is one of those days. I can tell already. I woke up at 335am and couldn't get back to sleep. My husband did. The cat did. I didn't. I finally got up around 5 and am tired but can't sleep. But I did run the dishwasher and clean the kitchen.

I am not blogging about the impending visit by Irene. It is being over-hyped by the media and there are plenty of other people talking about death and destruction as a result.

I am not blogging about the fact that my tennis elbow seems to have returned and is very aggravating as a result. I will see how it goes but may need to go back to PT. Grrr...

I am not blogging about the fact that I have yet another skin rash - something I never got before chemo and now get frequently. I have a dermatologist appointment in two weeks and will suck it up until then.

I am not blogging about lymphedema related issues since I injured my shoulder and my arm has been living in a puffy state since. There is nothing they can do at the lymphedema clinic anyway. I could do their stupid exercises again - if I could remember then.

I am definitely not blogging about the 2012 presidential election because it is too far in the future and frankly I am sick of all the candidates and their stupid posturing already.

I am blogging about being in a crappy mood because I am tired, itchy, and achy already. Maybe I'll take a nap.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...