Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend update

I went a way for the weekend and had a great time. I drove 160 miles in a pouring rain but saw some foliage as I was in Northern New Hampshire. It tired me out. I stayed up too late with my friends but was the first one to bed both nights - midnight on Friday and 10 last night.

Being the first one to bed means I missed the excitement of the missing person who was lying on the floor in the corner (and later realized they had misplaced their clothes as well). Its not what you think it was and alcohol might have been involved.

This morning we saw moose tracks and a deer trail - both in the backyard.

I also stood too much and made my back hurt which is why I am lying on ice right now. With a warm cat on my feet.

It was a nice weekend away but now its back to reality... but not until tomorrow morning.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...