Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The last day

Today is the last day (FINALLY) of the election. We hope. I have heard that the lawyers are already lining up to sue if necessary for questionable election processes. They are political ambulance chasers. I have avoided politics (and pinktober) but will now have my say.

Go vote. It doesn't matter what you think, who you want to win. Go vote. If you can't get there on your own, ask a neighbor for a ride. If you live somewhere that is devastated by Sandy, go vote. The only excuses for not voting in a significant political election like this one is being bed ridden. Even then you could have gotten an absentee ballot. The astronauts in the space station voted by absentee vote and they are VERY far from home.

Tomorrow, I hope, we will have political results instead of court cases. If you don't vote, you don't get to complain about politics anywhere near me.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...