Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Holidays!

Today my husband and I (at my husband's suggestion) are spending the day at home together. We chose to spend the time without the rest of the family because:
  • We wanted to spend time together and enjoy the holiday in our new house.
  • We went out to dinner with my family last night and my brother and four children are showing up Tuesday night and we are having a big family dinner here for 12.
My husband is the smart one. Its a great idea. We even went for a walk. We are enjoying the prechaos calm (think calm before the storm). 

What is a holiday supposed to be? A day where you enjoy those who are close to you and celebrate the seasons - and maybe have some good food as well. That is what we did today.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...