Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Idiots At the TSA in LAX

Did you hear the story about the woman who was basically groped and abused by the TSA at LAX? Sure it made a tiny story on CNN and now they just show the video with the title "Breast Cancer Patient Livid After TSA Screening'. Then I went and read the full story on the woman's blog

The TSA has issued a small apology but apparently they don't get it. Even their supervisor in the video is pretty darn useless.

Seriously Deborah, the woman in the video, told the TSA agents she had breast cancer and they still didn't get it. Really? She is undergoing cancer treatment and you treat her like a piece of crap.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...