Monday, December 5, 2016

More Ailments

So yesterday I blogged about my stupid sleep test, CPAP machines, and other whininess. I wrote that I have a new ailment, and what's another ailment. But seriously, another ailment? I don't really want another ailment. In fact, I am kind of sick of being sick and having ailments and more ailments.

Honestly I just want to stop having ailments, be a healthy person, and and have a life. I mean what do I do now? I go to the gym three times a week. I go to doctor appointments and PT now. I don't go to work. The only other places I go regularly are the library, grocery store, and knitting group.

I would prefer to do thinks like go to the beach, go hiking, go skiing or snow shoeing, garden more. I just feel like whining today.  And my car was sliding around in the snow.

I did my sleep test with the CPAP machine. The tech was happy to show me how much smaller the full face mask was that I got instead of the older bigger ones. I don't care. I felt like I was back in the hospital after surgery with the cannula and a combination of when I had an endoscopy and had to deal with that damn tube down my throat. Needless to say, I wasn't comfortable. I couldn't reach over and have a sip of water when I wanted.

I am not looking forward to when my damn CPAP arrives and I have to use it. Whine over. For now.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...