Friday, July 28, 2017

Surgical Drains

I think everyone who has ever had a surgical drain can only think about them with a shudder because they are so awful. I hated mine. It was awful. And full of really nasty looking stuff. When they took it out, it hurt so much that the surgeon even apologized several times after.

We have two cats. Boots is the good cat. He likes to cuddle. He likes to have his ears scratched. He likes to sleep on me at night. He wants attention. He is very nice.

Then there is ZDpot a/k/a Evil Kitty. Why do we call him Evil Kitty (or EK for short)? Because he is the food stealer, fight starter, etc. And he basically does what he damn well pleases - he refuses to listen to reason.
Evil Kitty got out this week. Well he is an outdoor cat and he failed to come home at night, which is not that unusual. What is unusual is that he failed to come home for breakfast - this is the cat who never passes up food. I was worried. I asked the neighbors. He finally wandered in 48 hours later. With a big gash on his right hip. And some other wear and tear. I took him to the vet. They were even impressed with the size of his gash. He is having surgery this afternoon. He will probably get a surgical drain, and a collar of shame.

This will be so much fun. He is not the most cooperative cat in the world. I cannot see how he will deal with a surgical drain. This is not going to be fun. I am sure it will be even less fun than the surgical drain I had.

1 comment:

JESSICA said...

ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERBAL PORTION I WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM BREAST CANCER.
I'm here again to appreciate. DR WILLIAMS God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you don in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m Jessica from Orlando, Florida. I was tested breast cancer positive, I saw a blog on how DR WILLIAMS cured people with his herbal portion, i did not believe in natural medicine but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him,and explain my situation to him,few day later he sent me the herb, after taking doc Williams herbal medicine for few week i also got my healing with his herbal portion, i am so happy. If you have any type of cancer problem , contact him Drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product,i hope this testimony also help some one out there

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...