Monday, January 15, 2018

Okay I lied

I did say I would blog more often and get back on regular blogging as part of destressing. But it looks like I lied. But I have a good reason.

My husband and I went away for a few days to take a real break. Luckily (if you want to look at it that way) the cell phone coverage was awful so we couldn't get any calls or texts from home.

We needed a break. I got to walk on the beach (okay it was in Maine and was a bit chilly) three times. We did some shopping. We explored. We ate out. We were lazy. We were on the ocean.

It was very nice. Now I can get back to blogging regularly.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...