Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The cat finally earned his keep

Well mostly and he sort of has before. Today, he 'played' with a poor innocent little spider that was right next to me in my office. However, he didn't eat it and left the little corpse for me to dispose of. In the past, he has killed a mouse, which he brought to us to show us. (How thoughtful of him to share.) This time at least I didn't have to kill the spider. Anyway, I think he is just hungry and wants me to go downstairs and refill his food dish. (Oink, oink, oink.)

All set for today. I remembered my last question to ask the nurses and wrote it on my note and (I think) I put my note in my purse. Damn, now I should go look for the note to make sure. Otherwise, I will run around like a crazed fool trying to find it. It is probably easier to try to find the note than try to remember the questions again. (Not that I am a crazed fool or anything but I would probably run around like one.)

I have just been informed it is time to get off the computer and go make the Belgian waffles I promised for breakfast and otherwise stop procrastinating about going to chemo. (Not me, procrastinate! I wouldn't dream of it.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, waffles. I'll be right over.

XXOO Judie

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...