Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ten hours of sleep is a good thing

Yes, I went to bed at 9 pm on a Saturday night and slept until almost 7 am. I feel better today and plan on actually going for a walk. Yesterday I went to the grocery store, out for pizza with my family, and then to my parents for dessert. That was plenty. Today I might actually be lazy again once I finish the laundry. (How is that for an exciting life? Grocery, laundry, and sleeping all in one weekend. I tell you, cancer patients lead boring lives. You just need to pretend you find them interesting.) Actually I still feel a little blah around the edges kind of thing. I am not sure how I will do today. Hmmmm.... Another good day to kill watching too much TV. I've also got some Netflix movies waiting for me.

Today's mystery is why did Walter write down 1015 am Thursday on the message board in the kitchen. One of us has to be somewhere on Thursday at 1015. We aren't sure who or where. Its not Lahey because they called and said 745 am Wednesday. We will have to chalk this up to one life's little mysteries I think.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...