Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Global warming is here

It was 57 degrees out this morning and its November 27. I am going to throw on a pair of shorts and go for a walk before the normal temperatures return, later today. Yesterday we ended up getting rained on while walking. It didn't start raining until we were at the furthest point in our walk of course, and rained steadily all the way home. (At least I don't have to worry about ruining my hair!)

To continue my boring life, after my walk, I will go to work for a while and my other support group. I think I will have tuna fish for lunch. I also have to pay bills. How boring is that? (I think you can tell when I start to feel better as my sarcastic side slips through.)

I do feel better today. Another night of 8 hours of sleep. (But the cat hogged the middle of the bed again.) The real thing with fatigue is managing it so it doesn't get out of control. This weekend I just got too tired and it took a few days to recover. I have found that I really need a few days each week where I don't do much (most people call this a 'weekend') to recover from the week. Not that my weeks are so stressful these days but I do need down time more than in the past. Yesterday I was out from 1130 - 530 but I was sitting down most of the time. If I was up and moving around, I would have been more tired. I did come home and veg in front of the TV (but watched the news so I at least broadened my mind) for more than an hour, to recover.

Okay, enough writing about my boring life. Time to go for a walk before I procrastinate any more.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...