Saturday, November 17, 2007

Maybe I am being overly ambitious

But Walter again is off to work today (and not here to tell me not to over do things) but today I am going to do laundry, go for a walk, go shopping, meet a friend for lunch (a very healthy meal of chicken nachos, hold the jalapenos, that is a tradition for us) and vacuum the bedroom. I have to vacuum the bedroom. I am concerned the dust bunnies might gang up on us and carry us away while we are sleeping. I have been meaning to vacuum the bedroom for a couple of months so it REALLY needs it.

I actually got a reasonably good night's sleep and feel somewhat normal today (yes, even I can be normal sometimes). Yesterday after lunch with a friend we went to a consignment store in town and I scored big time (a Barneys silk/linen twin set and a Talbots wool blazer for less than $35 for the two if you must know). I did then take it easy and watched Dreamgirls courtesy of Netflix (a lifeline for anyone who is not healthy - they send you movies you pick and you can watch a new one every day. Today I am going to watch Oceans Eleven - never saw it and George Clooney is pretty hunky).

Actually I think my life must bore the crap out of all of you people who read my blog regularly. Sorry. Do you want me to make up exciting lies about big adventures??? I will if you want. Off to sort laundry now - blech!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caroline - I do enjoy reading your blog. You have such a great sense of humor. Hang in there - not many more chemo's to go!

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...