Thursday, July 3, 2008

Apparently I dont do it very well

I have been informed that I really am not very good at suffering in silence. I guess my tendency to whine and complain and subtly hint precludes suffering in silence. I do try (or perhaps I am trying). Oh well, I could go back to being crabby. Maybe that would be better. I might need to resort to gum drops to feel better. Last night I ate a few dark chocolate M&Ms. They made me feel better but also made my gall bladder unhappy. Gum drops are fat free so technically I should be able to eat them.

Nothing exciting today or yesterday. Yesterday I did work for 7 hours straight - one of my longest days in a year. I did survive. I did go to bed on the early side last night as well. I also convinced Walter that since a friend was coming over for a walk after work that he could cook dinner. He made a very nice dinner of chicken and vegetables with quinoa. If you haven't tried quinoa, I recommend it. Its a grain like rice but actually has protein in it too so its got more 'staying power' and it cooks up much faster. Today's lunch will be left overs.

Also, today I will go to work, work at home, and go for a walk. Is that exciting or is that exciting?

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...