Friday, January 23, 2009

A summary of my back

Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! My back hurts today. It hurt all yesterday afternoon and last night. It makes me crabby. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! I will talk to the doctor about pain management on Tuesday but in the meantime, ow, ow, ow, ow, and more advil please!

Right now I am also dealing with a little bit of springtime indoors. Many moons ago, in early November, I planted an amaryllis and started forcing a hyacinth. FINALLY, the hyacinth is blooming (and is fully inspected by Mr. I-Have-To-Stick-My-Nose-Into-Everything). Of course the amaryllis is not yet blooming. I fully expect it will bloom when we are out of town next week (because that's just how life works sometimes) but is probably 3' tall.

Today I am meeting a friend for coffee and another friend for a walk. Between my social life I will squish in some work and possibly some house cleaning (but I'm kind of getting fond of the dust bunnies - I might miss them if they were gone). However I have to do something about my desk. It is buried under a pile of paper. Tonight we are actually going out to dinner, just because we want to (and it would be helping the economy). Now I am off to take some more advil.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...