Monday, May 25, 2015

A weekend away

I took advantage of the long weekend and went camping with my husband and my brother and his four kids. I resisted the urge to bring technology with me and only brought my phone, and then killed the battery. So I was low tech.

Now we are back. I have 190 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emails downloading as I type and am facing piles of laundry. (And a nasty bowl of spinach that I left in the microwave instead of bringing it along to reheat for Friday night's dinner). It was nice to get away and hang out with my nieces and nephews.

But I am glad to be home so I can sleep in a real bed and then, damn, I have to go to work tomorrow and have a doctor appointment. Triple damn.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...