- Having clothing longer than my co-workers have lived
- Being older than my bosses
- Being older than my doctors by a decade or so
- Referring to young people as the younger generation when discussing clothing styles and tattoo preferences.
- Remembering the good old days when you could get bleacher tickets to the Red Sox to sit on benches for just a couple of bucks.
- Remembering black and white TV with three channels, five ice cream cones for a dollar, movies for a dollar.
- Remembering when computers were for dorks and geeks.
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
When do we start feeling old?
Cancer diagnoses have never made me feel old but lots of other things do.
This is the misunderstood side of my life - how I live with limitations. The other day, I visited my mother who also has RA. We went for a w...
As part of the universal pinkification of October, Good Housekeeping magazine has a section on breast cancer (who knew?). But one thing they...
I haven't been blogging recently because I have been emotionally stressed. It may take me a while longer to get back to it. My father , ...
You may know I live outside Boston, MA. We had two 'little' snow storms in a row. The news is that we lost power from 10pm Wednesday...