- Having clothing longer than my co-workers have lived
- Being older than my bosses
- Being older than my doctors by a decade or so
- Referring to young people as the younger generation when discussing clothing styles and tattoo preferences.
- Remembering the good old days when you could get bleacher tickets to the Red Sox to sit on benches for just a couple of bucks.
- Remembering black and white TV with three channels, five ice cream cones for a dollar, movies for a dollar.
- Remembering when computers were for dorks and geeks.
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
When do we start feeling old?
Cancer diagnoses have never made me feel old but lots of other things do.