Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What if life didn't revolve around cancer

Maybe you healthy people out there can weigh in here. I look at my email inbox, my Twitter and Facebook feeds, and everything I touch it seems, and they are all full of cancer, fibromyalgia, and rheumatoid arthritis. I feel like I live in a world full of cancer, fibro and RA.
But don't other people live in a world outside of cancer, fibro, and RA? Everyone has different stuff filling their life. My stuff seems to be focused on my health.



All the blue stuff on the right is my health. What if I didn't have all that blue stuff to fill my life? Maybe I could do other things. Travel, adventures, hiking, a full time job, and not go to the doctor? That would be a nice life.


1 comment:

Becky said...

I have segments of my life - alternate identities - that live life without cancer or at least without cancer being the focus ... that being said, I also seem to spend a lot of time with cancer as the focus ...

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...