Thursday, May 7, 2015

Muddling through life

My life is not that exciting. I am not that exciting a person, period. I can actually be pretty boring. I spend a fair amount of time reading, knitting or watching TV - partly because I need downtime to keep going through the week before I get too tired out. I harbor my energy until something exciting comes along.

My one exciting event that occurs regularly are doctor appointments where we play "what's wrong with Caroline now". This week, for example, I have two doctor appointments - Monday I had my rheumatologist, Friday I have the eye doctor. I think I have at least one doctor appointment next week. How exciting. Not really. Just leaning towards a bit stressful.

Unless someone is an epic tweeter or celebrity, I don't think most of us live exciting lives. This is fine with me because I just want to be a normal person who muddles through life. That's much better than being a patient, because that gets too stressful.


No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...