Thursday, February 11, 2016

Not a good start

Its early and today is not off to a good start. I can't find my damn glasses and am wearing an old pair which will give me a headache soon. I am exhausted and I have to go to work for a few hours. (My replacement quit and I said I would go in and clear up any disasters for a few hours.) I would skip work but if I do, I don't think I can get there for a week due to my schedule.

I would prefer to stay in bed for the morning and not go anywhere. This is why I 'retired' so I wouldn't have to work when exhausted.

What I need to do right now is to get up and look for my glasses. I think I probably fell asleep wearing them and they are wrapped up in the blankets somewhere. This means I need to take the bed apart and see if I can find them (before I get a headache). This is not conducive to resting. Grrr....

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...