Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Biden Moonshot to End Cancer

I have not thought much about Joe Biden's moonshot to end cancer. But it is increasingly being covered by the media and I am learning more about it.

I have a few thoughts of on moonshots. Or long shots. Sometimes they do come through and create interesting and exciting results that might never have otherwise been discovered. But many of them just become another long shot that didn't work.

However I do appreciate the fact that a new effort is being made in this on going effort to try to find a cure for cancer.

I also do appreciate the fact that this new effort is working on new angles. one I heard of most recently is using the huge database at the Mormon church to research cancer cases. I hope they leave no stone unturned in their efforts.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...