Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Too busy off line

I have spent most of the weekend busy off line. This means I have talked to people, watched a movie with people, had meals with people, and just generally did a lot of stuff that did not involve being online. Personally I think its a good thing.

This is why I haven't been blogging. Sometimes I think I have set myself up. I usually blog every day and if I don't blog, I wonder if anyone thinks I have had some kind of disaster or something.

But I am fine.

Actually I think it was a very good thing to be off line. I barely kept up with my email. I think we spend too much time online sometimes. We hear about the teenagers who are too busy texting to talk to each other. But what about the adults who spend too much time blogging, emailing, or tweeting to have discussions face to face.

I started blogging as an emotional way of coping with my continuous health disasters. But I have not forgotten about the off line 'me'. I don't think I will ever stop blogging but I can't only be online.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...