Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just another day


Yesterday was not an exciting day. I did go for my second job interview but I interviewed with the big boss who is a wheeler-dealer. He has a poker face and I have no idea how it went. However he said that if I don't hear in ten days to give his assistant a call - like next Thursday. So I will wait and see. (Working on that being patient thing instead of being a patient.) I do have other jobs cooking that have some interest as well. Actually the most exciting thing that happened yesterday is that I have more crocuses about to bloom.

What else did I do? I went for a walk early. I tried to take some pictures but my camera battery was dead and of course I only got a few. Then I went to work and then a volunteer meeting. How exciting. And my back hurt. Actually by the time I got home, I was pretty uncomfortable. Grr, grr, grr.

Today I have another (un)exciting day. I am going to go for a walk (or maybe the gym if it doesn't stop drizzling) and then do some work from home, a little job hunting and then go to work. I am going away this weekend so perhaps it is a good time to think about packing as well.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...