Friday, October 15, 2010

Today is blog action day

Change.org|Start Petition
I had completely forgotten about it. Blog action day is held annually on October 15. This year the cause is water. Water is a problem in many parts of the world. Not just in 3rd world countries but right here in the US. Not everyone has easy access to drinking water even though the country is one of the most advanced in the world.

This is a basic need that we must deal with. What about the dam that broke and threatens the Danube? That is just one of the most recent events in a long string of them. Save water. Don't pollute water. Don't over fertilize so nutrients wash into the local water supply. We can all help.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...