Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cadmium

There is now a cadmium link to breast cancer. I am not sure I remember eating cadmium. I know there is a cadmium in some paints - remember 'Cadmium Red' crayons? Cadmium is in lipsticks and other paints. Or maybe it was in lipsticks and paints that you aren't supposed get from China and other overseas factories. I know there are all sorts of heavy metals including cadmium in polluted ground from old factories. I don't remember having much intake of cadmium in my life.

I don't think that they, the proverbial they again, really know that much after all. Its another guess.... Sooner or later they'll get it right. I hope.

1 comment:

Rabe said...

I have read studies showing that high levels of estrogen (specifically from BPA plastics which act as synthetic estrogen) are one of the biggest factors in breast cancer today. Look it up.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...