Saturday, April 20, 2013

Paying the price

Yesterday, I had a lot of fun (and they caught the last bomber) and today I am paying the price.

I got up and went to the gym early so I could get to my doctor appointment before playing hookey. After working out, I checked my phone and found that my doctor had cancelled. She lives in one of the towns which were in lock down. So we got a slightly earlier start.

We went to Portsmouth, NH and had popovers and breakfast. Then we did some shopping. I really like my new orange fish planter - my husband thinks its weird but he'll have to get over it. Then we went to the outlet stores and I finally got a Le Crueset pan that I have wanted for decades. Then we went to the garden center and the butcher shop.

I came home and was exhausted. My husband cooked dinner.

Today I am really tired and will take it easy all day.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...