Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Okay, I'm calling the doctor

I can't believe how crappy I fell still again. I spoke with my rheumatologist yesterday about some test results. She told me that based on the fact that there is lots of flu going around and I have been sick since Thursday, she thinks I should call my primary care and see if they think I should be tested for the flu or just go on Tamiflu. I refuse to go on another damn medication unless I really need it.

But honestly I can't continue to pretend I feel fine. I will go to the damn doctor. I feel awful. I didn't take a shower yesterday and am making myself take one before I go to the doctor. That may take me a bit.

I don't think I have a temperature. We had two thermometers here. I tried both yesterday and neither said I had a fever. But then one broke and the other one still says my temperature is 97.7. But when I go to Walgreens to pick up my other prescriptions that are waiting for me, I will get a new one and see what it says. I am sure the doctor will take my temperature too.

Yesterday I did get a lot done. I mean I watched three Lifetime movies, knitted, spackled the upstairs room we are about to paint, took care of a whole bunch of phone calls, and even made dinner (in the crockpot). Today I will be a lot less productive.

No I am not blogging about cancer related issues until I feel better and my brain starts working again.  I didn't watch the cancer movie on PBS last night because I was in bed. I might actually try to watch it today. When I do, I'll let you know what I think.

1 comment:

buy medication online said...

Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...