Sunday, July 5, 2015

I'm making a list

I have to make a list because I have no brains. My husband swears that my life is wallpapered with lists.

In early May, I saw my rheumatologist with the goal of doing something about methotrexate. While it has been good at controlling my rheumatoid, it has suppressed my immune system so that I would get a cold that would last 1-2 weeks every two months. I can't be out of commission that often from a stupid cold.

We made a deal where I would wean down my methotrexate for two months and increase my sulfasalazine and wait and see how I do. Well its two months and I go back to see her to talk options. I am not sure this combination has been that good. I have been having a lot of problems with my RA. Damn.

But I am making a list of issues and what to ask about options. Its a long list of issues and I am not sure how many options there are. Double damn.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...