Sunday, July 19, 2015

My life

Apparently I need more sleep than I thought. This may be why I had a bad week last week.  I was cranky. I was tired. My RA was bothering me. Work was stressful. And made me cranky. I don't think I got through a full work out at the gym all week.

I was very tired by Friday night. Then Saturday I did a lot of nothing (well I went to a few garage sales) and then took a 3.5 hour nap. Then I went to bed at 10 and slept for 8 hours. I could take another nap today. I probably will.

I will work harder at keeping up on sleep this week. I might even fit in taking a few naps.

This is my life. I have to fit in naps. I have to take it easy. Regularly. I have to have naps. I have to sit around with my feet up.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...