Monday, December 17, 2007

Technical difficulties

I had a few technical difficulties this morning. Its different when you are in an office and you can call the IT department but when you are home and can see your wireless network but not connect to it, grrrrr!!!!! Its definitely Monday. And a cold one at that. The advantage I have over all you gainfully employed people is that I am in my pajamas drinking coffee and not going outside until it warms up. I have plenty to keep me busy inside.

Yesterday was also an inside day as we had another tiny snowstorm. 8" of snow followed by a nice rain storm which gave everything and nice shiny glaze of ice. Potential problem, we have been filling the bird feeder which is good for the birds and greatly entertains the cat. Now it is across the yard full of snow. The cat is bored and the birds are hungry.

We also watched the end of the everlasting third Pirates of the Caribbean movie yesterday. We definitely decided it had an overly complicated plot and really started to drag. Well its on its merry way back to Netflix so we can watch more exciting movies instead.

This is what the cat did yesterday. I think he plans on more of it today. I think he is developing a dependency (When does it become an addiction? When do we need to stage an intervention?)

I will call the surgeon's office a little later and see what I can get scheduled. Grrr... No I'm not stressed! Hah!

In the meantime, I am waiting for all my chemo side effects to go away. Nausea, weird fingernails, hair, possible mouth sores, are all hanging around. The nurses said two weeks before the chemo drugs get out of my system but I am hoping without the weekly dose this week things will start to improve.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Congrats on finishing chemo! I'll be praying for you that all test results will reveal nothing abnormal.

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...