Saturday, December 15, 2007

Today we actually are going to get some CULTURE!

We are going to see the local production of "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum". We haven't done anything interesting like this in months. In fact I have lived in the same town as this theater group for 14 years and never been to any one of their plays even though I have heard good things about them. We are going out on a limb here and see what we think. A little culture won't be bad for us either. Maybe we will get barbecue and chocolate ice cream on the way home. The chocolate ice cream craving is returning.

Nothing exciting happened yesterday at Lahey. They found two areas to biopsy but some pesky blood vessels are in the way so they need a surgeon to do the biopsy. Normally a radiologist does these biopsies and works around blood vessels but in this case, she said there are too many in the way and a surgeon will need to tie them off and then take the samples for biopsy. They all say it shouldn't be more cancer because of the chemo I had but because of my diagnosis, they need to biopsy it to be sure... blah, blah, blah... This means more delays. No I am not happy about it. I will call the surgeon's office on Monday and see what we can get for a schedule. In the meantime, my stressed, crabby, evil twin will probably be around. The chocolate ice cream mentioned above is meant to relieve the stress and crabbiness.

Otherwise, today I am going for a walk. We got a little bitty snow storm the other day. I went out and took some pictures in it. I also took some movies with my camera. I am not sure how. I probably should read the manual to figure out what I did and then try to take some more. The town as an experiment is plowing the bike path, so it is cleaner than the side walks, and I can go for a walk outside. Tomorrow will be a day for indoor activities as we are due for yet another storm. I think my lunch plans for tomorrow are also canceled.

Meanwhile the cat has developed a new skill. He now, we aren't sure if this is a result of the catnip influence or not, has decided he likes to walk around rooms and not walk on the floor. He walks from piece of furniture to piece of furniture. Most odd. He will run on the floor at anytime toward his food dish in hopes it might be filled.

PS There were no OMWAHs at Lahey yesterday. I think they were hiding from the snow. There were however some morons in the grocery store parking lot.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...