Friday, August 15, 2008

Hair update

It was a year ago today that I woke up on the day of my second round of chemo and my hair was falling out. We have since progressed through bald, chia pet, and sheep's butt look onto the poodle look. My grandparents had poodles. They were nice dogs. Probably nicer than sheep but I am not a dog person. The cat likes my hair. But I don't. I need another hair cut. Perhaps all the curly crappy stuff will be cut off and my original hair will begin to return. We shall see.

Yesterday I watched more obscure sports in the Olympics - Dressage. One reason it is so obscure is that the German team has won the all round gold medal 7 Olympics in a row. That means they have won continually since 1984. The Netherlands I think was second. Some American, I wasn't really paying attention, I believe came in 21st.

Don't tell anyone but yesterday I didn't really do any work. I should have worked for about 4 hours but I didn't. I went shopping and organized my office. I also met a friend for coffee and got my nails done. It was sort of a day off. Today now I have lots and lots of work to do.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...