Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Reality has returned

Now its back to the real world. I have no life so of course it is very boring. Yesterday I worked at home, met a friend for lunch, and procrastinated on the internet from doing more work. The most exciting things to happen is lots more flowers are blooming in the garden (so prepare to be bored with more pictures in a day or two) and I am reaching a stage where I will have more tomatoes than I can eat (so I will make salsa and sauce).

Today is not exciting either. A little work from home this morning, a walk, and then off to work and possibly my support group. Tomorrow I get to go to the dentist so today I will be sure to brush my teeth at least 3 times and floss at least twice. Not to say that I don't keep up with dental hygiene on a regular basis but before the dentist I am usually a little more diligent. Thursday will be the high point of my week when I meet a new GI doctor to discuss my various ailments. I can't wait. It should be lots of fun. I have my lists ready. But that is Thursdays problem. Today's problem already is procrastination.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...