Saturday, January 2, 2010

News flash: TENS doesn't work on lower back pain

I know I tried it. But apparently its just making the news now. Actually the physical therapist had me try it but said that not every one benefits from it. I didn't. Another thing that didn't work. I am hoping for the miracle cure.

However today my back is somewhat better than yesterday. I didn't do anything yesterday. Well, I went to Toys R Us to return the wrong lego I bought for my nephew and get him a new one and out to dinner with my family. Later I played boggle and scrabble against my brother. Who won. Rematch tonight.

But today its snowing so I may opt for an indoor existence again where its warm and dry.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...